Company management and other employees continually care for production quality – it is essential part of our business.
A company team undertakes by following:
- To propagate a quality policy in company and ensure a quality of products by teamwork.
- To orient our products and production to the best meeting of our consumers needs.
- To review the quality policy annually.
JSC Baldai Jums quality policy is based by following principles:
- To create a better value in products;
- To provide conditions to work qualitatively and productively for employees, to ensure the social guarantees, safe and healthy work conditions;
- To improve the furniture production technology and take interest in technical innovations, and apply it;
- To raise qualification of employees systemically;
- To collaborate with the material suppliers and partners which ensure good quality and fulfil our stated requirements;
- To improve continually the efficiency system of quality management.
Our manufactured production are environmentally-friendly. A company has the FSC certificate which confirms that wood was purchased from suitable managed forests where environmental protection and long-term economical benefit, and social welfare are being harmonised. There are usable the eco-friendly and certified materials for furniture finish.
Depending on the customer needs and executing environmental-friendly program, our product are:
- The good and health (“renewed” raw materials and stocks, reprocess materials, materials without unallowable chemical substances which are well-tried, allowable to use and documented);
- It is safe to use (secure, not allergic, don’t give off unhealthy substances);
- It is practical to use (right and clean package, easy to assemble, cleanable and maintained);
- Resistant and functional (suitable material, good processing and resistant surface).